Wednesday, February 22, 2017

MEET JACK

"The ungrateful twat won't last a second without my money." 



"You've worked with me for a long time, Chris. You've become like a son to me. If you asked for the sky, I would give it to you on a plate. Most of what I've built at the Cove is because you've been at my side, like a loyal prodigy. You've amazed me, up until now. I was about to give you my world. Which is why it's such a shame to see it go to waste because of your weakness for something you can't have. You my boy don't have what it takes to be with Calise. Would you let go of this inheritance, this fortune of taking my place, all for some childish fantasy that's already forbidden?
And you know it's forbidden."





Rest in peace DAVID BOWIE
January 8th 1947 - January 10th 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment