Sunday, January 15, 2017

MEET THE AUTHOR

At home, celebrating my 30th birthday.

Born in Honolulu, HA like our former president Obama.

Most of my relatives reside in OHIO, so I'm originally an east coast girl.

Married to the person I'm in love with.

Today I reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, where I take long baths & run my own business.

I attended Talent Unlimited HS in New York, NY and took musical theater with my favorite teacher, Mr. Gallagher.

Won MVP for track and field in my freshman year.
Ran for president in 8th grade and won. 

Received acceptance letters from Spelman College & School of Visual Arts in New York for Film

HOWEVER,
I DID NOT GO TO COLLEGE

I wrote this book instead . . .

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you author Kristy Evans Beckwith! Fantastic job

    ReplyDelete